Auwas (our) Marketing - Norfolk Island Tourism
Working with overseas representation, media, Air New Zealand, travel providers, government agencies, suppliers and community groups, the NIGTB is responsible for the resourcing, development and reporting of the Norfolk Island Tourism Marketing. The NIGTB markets under the name Norfolk Island Tourism and is current working towards the outcomes outlined in the Norfolk Island Tourism Strategic Plan 2013-2023.
Key Objectives for the 2015 - 2016 Budget:
- A consumer destination focused awareness campaign in the major ports of Australia;
- Co-operatively funded sales campaigns with distribution channels for Air New Zealand tactical sales programs in Australia;
- Consistent market coverage for sales advertising in major Australian ports;
- A consistent Australian Public relations program with Media famils and press releases;
- Co-operatively funded Travel Agent Famils from Australia;
- An integrated PR/Marketing/Social media brand awareness campaign;
- Co-operatively funded sales campaigns with distribution channels for Air NZ Tactical sales programs in
- New Zealand;
- Consistent market coverage for sales advertising in New Zealand;
- An increased level of co-operatively funded Travel Agent Famils from New Zealand;
- The continued development of Niche market product, distribution and promotions;
- Participation in the SPTO 'Treasures' Australian regional roadshows;
- Participation in the Australian Tourism Exchange; and
- A process of continuous improvement to deliver internal policies and procedures outcomes in line with Audit reports.
2015/16 Marketing Plan:
Norfolk Island Tourisms marketing plans for the 2015/16 Financial year address key areas relevant to the current tourism enviroment as well outining the marketing objectives, identifying opportunities and outlining the target markets.
Working with Norfolk Island Tourism marketing:
On Island Operators:
Norfolk Island Tourism organises a range of marketing activities on island which provide on Island operators to promote their product .
Travel Distribution Partners :
Norfolk Island Tourism provide a range of support to our Travel Distribution partners to assist in the promotions of Norfolk Island product.